about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

The Role of Introspection in Self-Differentiation and Unification: Understanding My Motivations for Meditation


Every day, I experience a variety of mental states: sensations, emotions, thoughts, and intuitions. These elements are crucial in exploring my inner self. Particularly, introspection has proven effective in distinguishing the ambiguous aspects within me. By separating and contemplating these elements, I've encountered new realizations. Regardless of how much I dissect them, they all stem from my own experiences. As I've become able to recall and be aware of these differentiated experiences, I feel I've gained more control over them.

Philosophies from around the world, both ancient and modern, teach that there is creativity and evolution in this 'differentiation' and in the integration of disparate elements. Methods like Socratic dialogue and Hegelian dialectics have sought truth through the integration of conflicting thoughts and emotions. Nietzsche and Nishida Kitaro have shown the potential of transcending internal conflicts and contradictions to nurture a more unified self. In economics, Schumpeter's concept of creative destruction illustrates how the integration of conflicting economic elements can lead to new innovations. Additionally, Ken Wilber has stated that by encompassing these insights, both the individual and the collective, as well as the material world, evolve.

Reference:【Skandha - Wikipedia】 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skandha
Reference:【Kitaro Nishida - Wikipedia】 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitaro_Nishida

Related Articles:【Practicing As-Is Analysis of Emotions】
Related Articles:【About Meditation: Discussion & Guide】


Additional Personal Reflections:

The Space Between Minds:

Additionally, my interest lies in the question of how each stage of the Five Aggregates is communicated and by what means. I am particularly intrigued by emotional contagion as a hint for differentiation. Beyond the mind-body dichotomy often explored in existentialism and scientific materialism, my fascination extends to the interplay between mind and mind. This interest is not just in the physical or metaphysical aspects of existence but in the nuances of how minds interact, communicate, and influence each other. Understanding this interaction offers a unique perspective on human connection and the dynamics of shared experiences and emotions.

Related Articles:【The Angles of Connection: Boundary, Relationship, Communication, Love (Soul)】

Decision-Making Process (Value Judgment):

Furthermore, this field represents an uncharted yet crucial territory in both project design and management, particularly as it forms the core of decision-making, despite its understanding being somewhat ambiguous.

Related Articles:【Communication Flowchart: Key Points of My Methodology】

Tips for Project Management:

Of course, I believe these insights will be beneficial in practicing PMBOK 7, enriching our understanding and application of these project management principles.
Related Articles:【[PMBOK7]2.2.4.4 Interpersonal Skills: My Interpretation - Experiences and Insights】