about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

Week of 9/17-23, 2023: Insights


This article will continue to be updated until the weekend.

Changes in Behavior: 

  • Changed definitions of words from Wikipedia to GPT-4 answers in My Take on Business Keywords.
  • As the number of articles has increased, I have changed the theme to make it easier to categorize.
  • I decided to write an article about my doodle-like ideas. For self-introduction of ideas and ongoing processes.
  • I wrote a concise article about  project design and acceptance, a topic that felt almost too overwhelming for me to tackle due to the immense sense of responsibility it carries.

Inklings & Insights: 

  • Based on the hypothesis that beauty is a countertransference response to justice, I felt that visual highlights or "eye-catchers" could also serve as a means to convey righteousness.
  • After encountering the term 'Emotional Contagion', I was finally able to explain why I've been delving into psychology. 
  • I felt that I should tell people about the existence of this site to those who have shown deep interest and sympathy in the way I work on projects in the past.
  • When I structured information using a classification system that was easy for me to understand, I encountered the issue of it being difficult to share with others. While wanting to retain my unique perspective, I also desired to structure it in a more general framework. I am achieving this with the support of ChatGPT-4.
  • At the current stage, I'm focusing on formalizing my feelings into words, always considering the reader's feelings as I write. I see each article as a development branch, with the ultimate goal of merging it into a static page.
    • Next steps:
      • General definition of concepts and points of caution:
        • Sense of understanding (e.g., "This is how it's described, but this is how I understood it", "This is how they appeared to me", "I intellectually understood it this way, but this is how I felt").
        • Explanation of the journey and process leading to understanding.
      • Comparison between similar concepts:
        • For example, the difference between "empathy" and "emotional contagion".
    • Subsequent steps:
      • I will become the reader myself and provide feedback as if I were the reader, essentially reflecting on both emotions and actions with the perspective of the audience.
  • After three weeks of use, I initially started with GPT-4 thinking I'd give it a try for about a week, just out of curiosity. However, once I began creating a blog, I found myself completely engrossed and ended up spending three weeks on it. My other plans have been thrown into disarray.