about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

Week of 10/1- 10/7, 2023: Insights


This article will continue to be updated until the weekend.

Changes in Behavior:

  •  I thought I would give a simple explanation from the perspective of what I would say to my child. Related Articles: #If I told my little one 
  • I thought I'd try to explain it briefly from the perspective of a programmer friend.
    Related Articles:Related Articles: #For the Programmer

Inklings & Insights: 

  • I thought it would be good if it was organized from the perspective of a textbook on communication skills.
  • I created a tag called standard library of emotions. I have a strong desire to be able to express things using functions.
  • I've finally realized how closely the question of self-identity is related to the concept of boundaries. They were both aiming for the same destination, just from different starting points.