about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

Week of 11/5 - 11, 2023: Insights


This article will continue to be updated until the weekend.

Changes in Behavior:

  • I meditated in a way that stopped both thinking and not thinking. Probably "無念無想"
  • Having finished various responsibilities, I am at peace with passing on my conscious self to the dreaming self at night, embracing the idea of retirement or ego death. I watch over the future unfolding before me with a parental fondness. Thank you for everything you did to me while I was sleeping. They protected my heart in the material world, sometimes opposed me, forced me into the creative process of conflict, and supported me in areas where I was lacking. I enjoyed life to the fullest. I surrender myself to me.

Inklings & Insights: 

  • I realized that I had assumed that dream observers had no ability to consider the reality of the objective world.
  • I stopped everything and let my body be guided by an inner embryonic self. My eyes moved upwards, giving me an appearance reminiscent of intoxication or a drug-induced state from movies, while my body felt something instinctual. Despite this, I was internally cleansed, with clear thoughts in unprecedented silence.
  • Lately, in dreams, I've become aware of a logical version of myself engaged in thinking, valuation, and analysis. This may have been occurring for some time, but it has only recently begun to stand out in my memory. It feels as if this embryonic self, long responsible for my dreams, is learning from the unconscious about the objective world, poised to come forth.
  • In this transition, I felt a sense of gratitude as I surrendered my body and autonomy to the embryonic self within me, which is akin to a pregnant woman nurturing and bringing forth a nascent version of her past self—a strange yet profound sensation.
  • Lately, my musings have involved analogies between photons and neutrinos, considering the presence or absence of mass.