about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

Week of 9/24- 9/30, 2023: Insights

 This article will continue to be updated until the weekend.

Changes in Behavior: 

  • I had intended to take a break after the 24th, but I continued to update my blog.
  • Unified labels and titles for my interpretation of the concept.
    • I've categorized content related to the keyword into four sections: a discussion (with a guide), a definition, concept comparisons, and specific perspectives. I've titled the comprehensive section "About".
  • I've been writing blog posts that are like a combination of Twitter, Stories, and Slack times.
    Related Articles:【Moment Log: From Wabi to Wisdom: My Path Through Business and Self-Growth】 
  • I began organizing my work on "project design" which has been a lifelong endeavor stemming from my master's thesis.

Inklings & Insights: 

  • To avoid superficial understanding of trending terms like empathy, psychological safety, and inclusivity, it's essential to highlight two key points: the recognition of 'emotional contagion' and the assessment of methods and degrees of 'self-acceptance'.
  • Someone has provided code written in natural language, which is made usable by GPT-4. I finally feel like I can participate in open-source development.