about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

Project Design Flowchart: Key Points of My Methodology

To me, project design encompasses two primary facets: designing the management of a project and managing the design itself. While I largely align my approach to project management with the principles detailed in PMBOK7, it's grounded on three pivotal principles. First, acknowledging diverse values; second, striving for balance; and third, continuously adapting to the ever-changing situations.

Recently, I've been able to articulate and organize these thoughts, but in essence, they reflect the natural disposition I've held since childhood. It's as if I took the code that was implicitly implemented within me and refactored it, then laid it out in a flowchart.. This introspection has not only refined my approach but also fortified my conviction in the principles I uphold.

Related Articles:【About Project Design: Discussion & Guide】

Click here for a detailed communication flowchart.


Related Articles:【Communication Flowchart: Key Points of My Methodology】


Related Articles:【Inspired by [Design Rules: The Power of Modularity]: The Wisdom That Shaped Me】