about

12/Keyword%20Discussion/ticker-posts

Week of 9/3-9, 2023: Insights -Leveraging Chat GPT-4-

Changes in Behavior:

  • GPT-4 has revolutionized the way I work on my own. It enables me to sort out ambiguities, connect the relationships of concepts, and check for careless mistakes, much like I would when engaging in dialogues or discussions with others. And most notably, the typical anxieties of overlooking or missing out on something during solo work are entirely absent. The feeling of obligation to perfect my writing and the shame-anxiety of wondering if I'd become too engrossed and overblown were emotions that used to consume my time.

Details: Test-Driven Blogging with GPT: My First Week's Journey with GPT-4

  • I turned to GPT-4 for assistance in organizing terminology in the domain of project design, with a focus on the concept of 'acceptance'.


Inklings & Insights:

  • The process of dialogue resembles a recursive function.
  • It's as if I'm perpetually in the midst of an ideal debate.
  • The experience is broader and deeper than using a mind map. Remarkably, there's never that nagging sensation of incompleteness or the unease that something's left unfinished.
  • For me, crafting a blog with GPT-4 is reminiscent of the processes and emotions encountered during test-driven development in programming, especially the immersive progression.
  • Historical warriors offer insights in competitive and uncertain times.